For a full review of the Sensplex rules and regulations - please follow this link:, https://www.sensplex.ca/covidresponseplan/
* Masks are to be worn at all times. Only when you have your helmet on (and are ready to play) can your mask be removed.
* Practice social distancing at all times (keep a separation of 6 feet between people who are NOT from your original bubble). Do this in the hallways, dressing rooms and on the benches during the games.
* All players must enter through the main entrance, and exit via the side doors of the facility.
* Arrive no earlier than 20 minutes prior to puck drop. Exit the facility promptly after the game.
* All players must sign in when entering the facility (for contact tracing protocols).
* Dressing rooms are open. Practice social distancing/ wearing masks at all times.
* Shower facilities are NOT available.
* No contact
* No spitting
* Do not rush the goaltenders
* Do not share water bottles
* No face offs
* Avoid clusters of players
* Keep your wet gear contained within your personal space (Don't spread it out on the floor and benches while changing)
IMPORTANT: If you or someone you've been around have come in contact with COVID19 within 14 days of playing in one of the Capitalhockey games - please advise us by emailing: email@example.com
For more information about CapitalHockey and our current programs, please contact us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW TO REGISTER:
To sign up for a program or as a FULL TIME PLAYER, please follow this link: http://www.capitalhockey.ca/register
To sign up as a SPARE PLAYER, please follow this link: http://www.capitalhockey.ca/register/index.php?EventID=92
To sign up for A SPECIAL EVENT, please follow this link: http://www.capitalhockey.ca/register/index.php?EventID=110
Join us on our Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/capital.hockey
OR/ View our program line up here: http://www.myrechockey.com/capitalhockey-ca/ch-program-lineup/
Looking forward to seeing you on the ice!